ABOUT THE COURSE
Web design is the process of creating websites. It encompasses several different aspects, including webpage layout, content production, and graphic design. While the terms web design and web development are often used interchangeably, web design is technically a subset of the broader category of web development.
Websites are created using a markup language called HTML. Web designers build webpages using HTML tags that define the content and metadata of each page. The layout and appearance of the elements within a webpage are typically defined using CSS, or cascading style sheets. Therefore, most websites include a combination of HTML and CSS that defines how each page will appear in a browser.
2. Functions: Defining & Calling
3. Using Variables local, global
4. Iteration(If,If-Else etc.) and Loops(While etc.)
5. Strings & ARRAYS, Event handling
6. Objects, Methods & Properties.
7. Form Validation
WHO CAN JOIN
- B.E(IT/CS) or B.Tech.(IT/CS)-Bachelor of Engineering
- B.Sc.(IT)-Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- MCA-Master in Computer Application
- BCA-Bachelor of Computer Application
- M.Sc(IT)-Master in Information Technology
Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project. Inventors certifies you as a Web designer based on the project reviewed by our Web Designer. This certificate increase your marketability when searching for a job.
DURATION AND FEE
Duration: 3 Months